I was thinking, and I realised 2014 is going to be a big year. Mostly because I’ll be leaving High School, and that’s one step closer to a more independent life. So after a very deep and meaningful shower, I figured out that there are a few things I want to get done this year.
They aren’t exactly resolutions, but goals, and I don’t expect myself to complete them ( or even start them) by the end of the year. So here goes:
- Put aside a dollar a day, for the rest of the year- that way I’d have saved $365 dollars.
- Donate $150 to the Teenage Cancer Trust
- Donate blood
- Read 7 books at the very least
- Travel: Dubai, London, Naples, France and Spain
- Buy a camera and start travel vlogging
- Continue the blog
- Take up a bar training course
- Sky diving
- Plant 6 trees at the very least
- To be continued…
Here goes nothing